Fall is a popular season for weddings, likely due to the amazing decorations, backdrops and comfortably weather. We would like to bring you the hottest trends for this season, that you will love for your fall wedding or beyond!
1. Backless: There are few dress designs quite as alluring as an open back. It's a detail that's impossible to ignore and even more impossible to resist. The perfect style for a statement-making bride, a sexy backless wedding dress should be your go-to style on your wedding day. The beauty of a backless wedding dress is that it works with a diverse array of silhouettes. Sexy and show-stopping, a backless dress is memorable to everyone at the wedding. The naked back style works well in any venue or with any theme and can be worn casually or for a formal wedding.
2. Exaggerated ruffles: Simplicity and minimalism may have been on everyone's mind but grand gowns ruled our imaginations and dreams. Swirling ruffles on the skirt of your bridal gown will instantly make you feel like a princess on your wedding day. Ruffled wedding gowns are perfect for brides who seek an unforgettable entrance.
3. Long Sleeves: Long sleeves remain one of the hottest trends and remain among some of the most popular wedding dresses. Gowns with long, fitted sleeves have been a favorite for centuries thanks to their versatility and elegance. If you want the long-sleeved look but want to show off a little more skin, an off-the-shoulder silhouette is the way to go. Long sleeve wedding dresses are a great choice for fall nuptials or for brides who are looking for a silhouette with more coverage.
4. Square Neck: Resembling the shape of a square, the empire neckline is both elegant and elongating. This open neckline can be cut wider or lower to show off more shoulder or give a modern spin to your look. This neckline is perfect for a bride that wants a modern, edgy look for their wedding day. This neckline highlights the decolletage, so a square neckline looks great on brides with either large or small busts, as the neckline can offer coverage if needed, and an enhancement if wanted.
5. Off-the-shoulder bridal gown: They have made their way from trend to classic over the last few seasons. This time they also fused with balloon sleeves to create a romantic and desirable new take on a tried-and-true silhouette. You'll find this alternative neckline on tons of fabulous wedding dresses beca
use it flatters most body types and highlights the upper body in a way that's elegant but a bit sexy, too. The best part is, off-the-shoulder necklines work in tandem with every gown shape, from mermaid to column-style to ballgown, and complement a range of fabrics