You know the saying: sometimes, less is more!
Tying the knot doesn’t mean you have to switch up your style and slip on a gown covered in sequins, lace, or feathers. Simple wedding dresses can be just as magical as a dramatic train look, especially if you’re a minimalist at heart. These dresses are perfect for the bride-to-be who appreciates clean lines, streamlined silhouettes, and classic fabrics. Since everyone's definition of simple isn't necessarily the same, there are many different types of wedding dresses that fall into this category. Many brides opt for minimally-decorated sheaths or A-line gowns with subtle embellishments (or none at all).Sometimes all you need is an interesting neckline, an illusion sleeve, or a unique accessory for a stunning wedding-day look. Here are some tips for the brides who prefer simple wedding dresses:
· Opt for a long-sleeved stretch gown for regal, sophisticated style. Balance out the full coverage with a plunging v-neckline that shows a bit of skin.
· A square neckline is a perfect fit for the minimalist wedding dress aesthetic. This neckline is both modern and timeless and will give you a unique look.
· An off-the-shoulder, long sleeve gown will never go out of style! This dress is a minimalistic bride's dream.
· Strapless wedding gown has a figure-skimming silhouette that'll make any bride feel like their best self. The relaxed skirt will take you from the ceremony to the dance floor, making it a great option for brides who want a romantic and chic gown that'll stun.
· Classic. Glamorous. Feminine. A simple silk gown a defined waist and an A-line flare skirt. It creates the most stunning hourglass silhouette!
· Mermaid wedding dresses are ideal for the bride who wants to feel sexy on her wedding day, but also stay chic and simple. This is the perfect silhouette to show off your shape!